Kumustahan #9: Got Stress, Moving— and the Birthday Celebrant in a Self-Photo Studio

I told you, I'll be back. 

I may be late, but this is much better than never. Isn't it?

This week has just been like the usual week I've also had previously. Nothing prominently grand, but I had some bits of glittery moments that are still worthy to share. 

Despite the mental strain I had after our brief discussion with our COO, I was still able to compose myself and push through the rest of this week with grace. It wasn't a major process update but for some reason I had a hard time trying to take everything in. My mind felt like it had taken a sudden halt and all the stuffs I've learned so far flattered upwards in the air and I was left brainless. I was overwhelmed and I knew it. Admittedly, I also had a fault on my end and that's for being too distracted with my surroundings which consequently impeded my productivity. Acknowledging this, I knew I had to give myself a break and so I rested my thoughts. Thankfully, I had a debriefing call with our client, cleared all confusions, and managed to bid the week with a huge relief. 

This week also, I have started watching this Disney+ original supernatural drama series called 'Moving'. Thanks again to the ever-reliable TikTok who tickled my fancy and convinced me through couple of clips that this series is worthwhile— it actually is!

Though extraordinary powers trope has somewhat lose its value throughout the years, at least from my perspective, 'Moving' still manages to make things work. As someone who doesn't indulge herself much with such supernatural stories— as I find it usually corny, this series looks promising. I am not sure if it's partially because of the cast (but I guess, yeah), the execution is what I am seeing as the biggest reason for my growing interest to this series. I guess it is too early to tell as I am still on its fourth episode and the series is still on going but I am hoping that the succeeding episodes will turn out good and keep its momentum until the end.

Despite the hurdles I assumed that we'd come across last Saturday, we were able to find our way to A Studio without getting lost. We came rather early and that gave us enough time to breathe and get prepared. At first, it was awkward and it seemed that we were stunted for a short while. We couldn't think of any pose! I didn't know how I should move my body! Who I was kidding? I am very unnatural in front of camera and it was such so foolish of me to think that I can pose on the spot!

I had fun with my sisters. It was also to our great surprise that we got some decent photos, especially mine! I hate my chubby arms and I was also wearing body-hugging sleeveless top. However that didn't stop me to get loose and be funky. Upon handing the printed copies of our chosen photos, we were so ecstatic. It turned out really cool and I love the black-and-white of my photo strips! I can't wait till my birthday to finally post them on my social media accounts. 

Advance Happy Birthday, Self!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nosi Nosi Balasi: A Tadbalik Chorus

Welcome to House of Memory!