Welcome to House of Memory!

This blog is, for now, designed to make it feel like you are making your way into someone's home. The color accents are consciously decided to render that familiar image of coffee shops in your mind while that background picture is on the top, perhaps, the first thing your eyes would land on when you visit the blog. It is borrowed somewhere on Pinterest which I put in the stead of my cover photo since it looks decent enough to accentuate the mood of my home. It is, I think, a study room in a blurry bulb-lit space where books are scattered but still looks easy on the eye. I chose this image to just set the impression of my visitors that the owner of this home could be at least a thinking person. 

As you take your turn on the left, you'll see how many people have visited my home. (But mind you, most of the numbers there was all me and my hundred form of myself) It is situated above the queue of pictures attached on the wall. As of writing this, there are already four faces there whom I am very familiar with.  If you want your picture line up together with them, you can just hit the doorbell which I called "follow", you'll know it, because its color is blue. Also, I forgot, there's also a contact form there to trace your identity of course (there's Covid, right?). But you can also use that in other purpose like for a personal mail to me if ever there's something you want to talk about with me especially regarding my rooms which I will now tour to you. 

The first room is called Personal Space. It is where you'll see glimpses of my considered thinking especially the personal ones. I have already talked about there my view on forced happiness, my misery towards my broken eyeglasses and many more will come and I will try my very best not to post any emotional and tearjerker dilemmas. 

Next is my Reading Spot.  

I am planning to put my book reviews there but for now you can spot on the shelf my two readings on The Death of the Moth and Dead Stars. Both of which I treasured really the most yet. They are good books that get better if you read it closely along with your friends. It is really a different endeavor when you appreciate books not just by reading but also by analyzing it using lenses. Please try to do it. It is refreshing. 

As we go further, and you open that next door, it will lead you to the Not-So Review Corner, it basically a small room where you can be *spoiled* with all films and series that I finished watching. As of now, there are three on the shelf which are all Korea made. I am also delighted to recommend those three films and series because they are not on the mainstream light but still has many charms. All of them are slow burn so prep yourself because it might get you feel sleepy throughout the show... remember, I don't have bedrooms here on my home. It is a weird home. 

If you don't have yet the appetite to consume any show, the you can just skip there for now and go straight to Poetryst. This room is for the eloping lovers who want to dismiss the harsh world and live by their own expectations. Don't worry, it is more for the lonely souls. This room is for someone who wants to be comforted with solitude and words. It is quiet here like a library but you can whisper your wishful thinking and considered thoughts. This is where also I will put on display my poems which I am still hesitant to share yet. 

The last room is called Notes in grandeur. It is like a storage room where I save there my random thought or the lines from the book which I wanted to remember so I have to put it there while publicizing it to my visitors. It is a simple space. 

So, as you wander around, you'll see every room is every glimpse of myself. It is like visiting my troubled mind and trying to figure out what each part of my brain works and tells. Think of going here on my blog as like going for a visit to a friend you haven't met yet. Make memories as you stay here and there. After all, this blog is like a House of Memory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nosi Nosi Balasi: A Tadbalik Chorus